Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Monday, September 25, 2017

Songfic - Ray! Saeran + MC Taking A Stroll In The Garden

Anonymous' Request: A songfic for Ray!Saeran using the instrumental "Forest Maiden" by Sergey Eybog. The scene would take place in Mint Eye's Garden. Tumblr Link here. Hey guys! Hope you listen to the instrumental before reading ^^ It sounds really dreamy!

It was breathtaking.


The moment MC and Ray stepped into garden, MC had known from then that this would be a very magical night. After all, she never knew that a place like this actually existed. All this time, she thought that this view can only be found in fantasy movies.


But what she’s seeing right now is totally real.


There were fireflies all around, emitting light to the otherwise dark garden. The flowers were in full bloom, and if it was possible, it seemed to her that they are actually glowing. There was even a lake ahead, shimmering and crystal clear.


And then there’s the moon.


It was full. It was so beautiful.


The place was simply so magical that MC actually forgot how to speak. She was so distracted by beauty that she didn’t notice Ray behind her, obviously nervous and feeling unconfident.


“Do… do you like it?” Ray said, effectively gaining back MC’s attention.


To his surprise, MC gave him a wide smile. It was a smile so pure and happy that Ray’s heart couldn’t help but to skip a beat.


“I… I made this garden while thinking of you.”


MC’s smile grew even wider. And now, even her eyes were shining as bright as the moon. Ray’s heart was now beating fast. He had never felt like this before. But he knew what it was. It’s… love.


Ray then offered his hand to her. And MC, understanding Ray’s intention, took the hand. And right there and then, under the moonlight, they pulled each other close and started waltzing. While imagining a song that only they could hear, they took a step together… and then another.


“MC…”Ray started, “You… will stay with me, right?”


MC suddenly froze on her track, her smile disappearing from her face.


Ray’s face immediately fell after seeing MC’s reaction. Would he be… abandoned again?


“Ray… you know very well that I will leave this place. I know that I came here of my own will. But I know the truth now, Ray. And I want to leave. The question is now for you, Ray… will you leave with me?”


“I will.” Ray said without hesitation, much to their surprise.


It was then that Ray realized, that this love he is feeling right now… might just be able overcome his past, his angers and his fears.


I will let her save me.” Ray finally thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment