Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Monday, April 22, 2019

Leaked Video of MC Doing a Concert For 707



Remember in 707's route where he keeps on ignoring MC? That was frustrating, wasn't it? How do you think she got his attention?


Hello! So I know it's been a long time since I posted anything. Been so busy in life lol. Anyway, I just dropped by to tell you that I was bored for a little while and I kinda managed to create a short Mystic Messenger video clip of MC trying to get Seven's attention through a mini-concert.

I used the song 1,000 ships by Rachel Platten because I still find it awesome hehe.





Thanks for watching! Hit like and subscribe!

P.S. I misclicked something in my blog and now every single one of my posts have the tag Mystic Messenger. I'm trying to fix it but it may take a while. For everyone's info. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment