Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Saturday, March 9, 2019

How To Get More Hourglasses For Mystic Messenger


Hello everyone! So I know it's been a long time since I posted anything. And no, I haven't abandoned this blog yet lol. Anyway, I've been so busy at work that I barely have enough time to keep myself updated in anything, including Mystic Messenger.


And as you all know, the hourglasses requirements you'd need to unlock everything started to get higher and higher. It's starting to get difficult to obtain hourglasses especially to busy people like me. But there are some ways to grind for HGs, you just need a little bit more patience.

And please don't ever try those hacks and cheats. You don't want to get banned forever.


Way #1 THE GOOD OLD PURCHASE METHOD
Well, there's nothing wrong with it and it's sure to get us some more HGs, unfortunately, most of us are poor lololol. So let's just forget about this way and try to support Cheritz in some other way hahaha. Let's just leave this to the rich.


Way #2 100 HEARTS TO 1 HG
Everybody already knows this one, I'm sure.


Way #3 707'S SPACESHIP
I know the probability of obtaining HG from this is low. But it doesn't hurt to try. You could just log in anytime you want to. At the very least, if you didn't earn an HG, you could still earn up to 200 hearts which you could convert to HG later on. It's a win-win situation.


Way #4 GATHER PARTY GUESTS
Successfully inviting party guests give you an hourglass each. Although, it's only available once.

Way #5 PLAY THE CHRISTMAS DLC
This DLC is quite generous with hearts and hourglasses. Even if you miss all the chats on Christmas Eve, you'd still be able to earn at least 3 HG. If you have max speed, you could just load the dlc around at night and max speed all through the chats, and voila!You now have more HGs than ever!

And during the first day, don't miss the 19:00 chat "Can't rest on Christmas". I got 6 HG on that chat and some people reportedly got 8.

And yeah, you should focus on Zen.


Way #6 REPEAT THE PROLOGUE FOR THE CASUAL STORY OVER AND OVER.
I saw that someone was able to farm 4 HG from prologue only but I only know of three. One was automatic, another was through choosing "I just wanted to chat with pretty boys", and last was "What do I get if I join?"

But please do mind that  these HGs only appear if you choose the option "(Pause for a moment)" during your encounter with Unknown.

If you know what the other one is, please do tell me.


Way #7 HOPE FOR AN UPDATE, A BUG, OR A MESSENGER ERROR
Because Cheritz is generous that way.


Way #8 MAKE SURE TO LOG IN DURING A CHARACTER'S BIRTHDAYS
Free hourglasses everybody!


Well, that's all about I could think of as of now. I'll be back someday.

14 comments:

  1. Hello...
    So i have a question, how many times i can repeat the prologue? Without getting ban lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn’t get banned for repeating the prologue.
      It’s not a “hack” it’s an in game feature, and I remember doing this for hours with no notification or banning of my account happening.

      Delete
    2. as far as I know you can just play it over and over again without getting banned

      Delete
  2. In the prologue only
    Reveal yourselves first. I'm the most confused one here...
    What do you mean
    And
    What do I get if I join?
    Has worked for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to buy christmast dlc but im too afraid to lose my hg, is it that worth it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's super worth it! you can get 100 hg in no time

      Delete
  4. What should i buy first... Christmas dlc or jumin and 707's story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The deep story!! I love 707's route and the secret endings. And then if you want more hg you should buy the Christmas dlc

      Delete
  5. I have enough hourglasses to buy the Christmas dlc. I only wanna buy it because I’ve heard it gives a lot of hourglasses. But I’m also wondering if I should save up for deep story instead. Which one should I go for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd say just buy the christmas dlc. It gives a lot of hg so you can get deep story in no time

      Delete
    2. Would i rlly get more than 100 hgs??? i have exactly 100hgs, and i want the deep story which costs 200hgs, what should i do? Please

      Delete
  6. Would i rlly get more than 100 hgs if i play the christmas dcl??? i have exactly 100hgs, and i want the deep story which costs 200hgs, what should i do? Please

    ReplyDelete