Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Qiara's Rants - I Added A New Tab On The Blog


Okay, so I don't know if you know that I actually run a blog on Tumblr. I'm not really a fan of the site, and I'm not even comfortable with it. Still, I know that if I wanted a larger audience, I should definitely try it.

Still, I kind of figured out that I should just focus on one thing (unlike this blog where I just talk about anything) so I decided that I'd focus on mystic messenger lol. Might as well use this platform to improve my story-writing skills.

I added another tab up above that redirects you to the Masterlist. See you there and I hope you follow me! Lovelots!


Signing out, Qiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment