Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Monday, September 25, 2017

For Mystic Messenger Trash Like Me


Good evening to all! (Or Good Morning/Afternoon depending on what timezone you're in). So I noticed that I am all over the place. I started this blog as a "male yandere" blog but now, oh I don't know lol. I hope you don't hate me for this.

But as you all can probably notice, I've been barely updating my Fanfics tab. But actually, I'm writing on my Tumblr blog about MM! ^_^ So now, I guess it's the right time to actually publish such fics in here (because why not).

Mystic Messenger will have it's own Masterlist. Such list will be found in the Fanfic tab. I hope y'all support me! Thank you! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment