Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Friday, September 30, 2016

Qiara's Rants - "A Yandere Side-note"


I thought that I just had to make this side note to tell everyone that I'm still alive and I am definitely still looking for male yanderes. Yeah I know I haven't been posting much about them since I'm busy with school (I'm a serious student y'know).


I still find time to play otome games or watch anime, although I can't finish it as fast as I'd like. Currently, I'm playing "My Forbidden Lover" where there is an obviously clingy yandere and "High School Story" which doesn't have a yandere but it's still way too cool! (You could read about my review on HSS here.)

P.S. My next yandere review will probably be on My Forbidden Lover. I hope I finish it soon.

I'm also on the slow process of developing my very own otome game. Just wait till Christmas break comes and I'm gonna be a focusing on my game which definitely has yanderes! Anyway, wanna help me in this project? Comment any yanderific ideas below!

No comments:

Post a Comment