Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Yandere Review - Amnesia's Toma


Name: Toma
Yandere Type: Protective
Role: Obtainable Character, Main Cast



If you're an avid yandere fan, you probably already know about Toma. In every male yandere list found in the internet, there's no way that Toma isn't already included. I've played Amnesia ages ago, and so before I completely forget about Toma, let me say something about him.

Toma's yandereness is nowhere near as good as Tei's and Yeonho's from Nameless. That's not just my opinion. I think most yandere fanatics in here would agree. But still, that doesn't mean he couldn't make your heart go doki-doki.

Anyway, if you haven't played Amnesia yet and you consider yourself a male yandere fan, I suggest you go play it now. Especially if you're into cage-locking guys... or if you're into fake boyfriends... or if you're into guys who would push you off a cliff...

You know what I mean if you've played the game.

Anyway, since I was firstborn, I have always longed for a very caring older brother. And then Toma came into my life! Although he's not blood-related to the heroine, he totally treats her like family, both in his route and in the other guys' routes!

And I should say, out of all the outfits of the guys in Amnesia, Toma has the less weirdest design. (Just take a look at Shin with his black and red leggings and tell me if that isn't weird. Lol.)

Personally, I know why many girls are inlove with Toma. He has such a refreshing personality. And in real life, his "not yandere self" is definitely fun to be with! In real life, I'd definitely make him go shopping with me in the lingerie section! (Yeah, we all love that scene where he became as red as tomato.)

Well, that's probably all I had too say without spoiling potential gamers too much, although I probably already did. To all who have played the game, what do you think of Toma?


P.S. In every male yandere list I found, Toma is there but Ukyo is never included. Like, come on! Ukyo is definitely a yandere! He's even nastier than Toma! And out of all the otome games I played, his route is the route with a lot of bad ends! ...so, why? Hahahaha ^_^ Just ranting :)


11 comments:

  1. what about ikki's bad ends lmao
    I liked how yandere ikki was when *spoiler* you ended up in the hospital in that one end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't played Ikki's bad ends yet, including Kent... but I will soon. Thank you for the information!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Ukyo being a yandere!!! Make a review with him, please. I cried during his route.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will soon :) since my classes just ended. Hooray! I'm back to being a full-time blogger lol.

      Delete
  3. Toma is probably the best yandere out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you think so! ^_^ Although he's not exactly my favorite, I do like Toma :)

      Delete
  4. I am an only child and was bullied horribly. I think my love of the protective older brother types/yanderes came from that, because I know as a kid I always wished I could have an overprotective older brother. Glad I am not alone in that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case, It's probably because I was the eldest and never really had anyone to share stories/feelings in the family. Anyway, stay strong girl! ^^

      Delete
  5. Late to the party??... Toma is probably my fav yandere next to Tei as far as them taking on “caregiving” roles. I really like his design and the things he says give me butterflies (I’m confident I’ll still love you if you break).. both him and Tei have my favorite “I don’t want you to get hurt unless I’m the one to hurt you” mentality lol. I’m so glad I found this blog because I’m so sick of people freaking out about him :// like chill it’s a fictional fantasy ugh. Also the art for his bad ending reminded me of the ‘shared’ ending with Tei and Yuri (even the girls costumes are similar haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're never too late to this kind of party!

      And OMG, I know right! It's like, "WHY DO YOU LOVE THOSE CHARACTERS, IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU?" everytime I tell people I like characters like Toma and Tei. And yeah, I love that mentality too. That's mainly why I loved Tei so much!!! :) Thanks for appreciating this blog, btw :)

      Delete
  6. Well, I think I'm late, but here we go. Since I watched the Amnesia anime centuries ago, Toma was the one who caught my full attention. I was 12, too young for me, I didn't know that what he did to poor Hero-chan was considered bad. But since then, it has become my obsession too. In my teenage years, I was totally in love with him. I never felt safe telling anyone about him, everyone is like "eew, this is sick" and they look at me like I have problems. I mean, I can't blame them 😂😂 Anyway, I liked your blog. The way you treat this type of fascination naturally is comforting.

    ReplyDelete