Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Yandere Review - Code Geass R2's Rolo Lamperouge


Name: Rolo Lamperouge
Yandere Type: Possessive
Role: Main Cast


Looking for a yandere that would definitely make you cry? Then it's time for you to meet Rolo.



Rolo was definitely one of the well-developed yandere character out there.And if you watched Code Geass, I'm  sure this guy made you feel a lot of emotions, like anger (for when he killed someone important) and hurt (on episode 19, yeah I actually cried).


The one thing that kind of stopped me from loving him 101% was the lack of backstory to explain his. Yeah, Rolo was trained as an assassin in the past. But that's it. I wish he could've gotten more story.


Nevertheless, I'm sort of a sucker for male anime characters who are skilled with firearms, explosives, mechas, etc. so Rolo was wonderful for me. I kind of liked the idea of his Geass, which is the ability to stop the subjective time of a certain person. Unfortunately, everytime he uses his geass, his heart would stop so he could only use it on short bursts... which kind of resulted to a very tragic event. Why did episode 19 had to happen?! *cries*
Anyway, Rolo was so cool. I want to have him as my younger brother and have him call me nee-chan! nee-chan! And you know, I won't ever use him as a tool... unlike a certain someone. *I'm looking at you, Lelouch!

So, how would you rate Rolo? Do you want him to be your brother, too? What did you feel on episode 19?


2 comments:

  1. I love Rolo so muchhhhh ;-; I CRIED SO BAD WHEN HE DIEEEEEDDDDDDDE HIGWKUGAHKGWUKWF ROLOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rolo so muchhhhh ;-; I CRIED SO BAD WHEN HE DIEEEEEDDDDDDDE HIGWKUGAHKGWUKWF ROLOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete