Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Friday, April 27, 2018

Qiara's Rants - Poll #1 results

Okay, so technically, this isn't poll #1 (more like #2). But the first poll I made was just some random question I made about Cheritz's The Ssum, so it doesn't really count.

Anyway, the question for now is "Which character do you usually prefer in Otome Games?"

The choices are:

  1. Someone younger (you know, the shotas)
  2. Someone my age (Most obtainable characters in otomes are these types)
  3. Someone older (Hehe, those mature men)
  4. I don't play Otome Games (This is soooo sad)
If you'd ask me, I'd totally go after older men. Well, not that old. A few years older than my character would suffice (like Nami-sensei from Re:Birthday for example).

And apparently, you guys have the same tastes as me!
Here are the results!

Someone younger - 21%
Someone my age - 23%
Someone older - 51%
I don't play Otome Games - 3%

But really, I think there's a scarcity of older men in otome games. I mean, most obtainable guys are along the heroine's age bracket. SO HEY GAMEMAKERS! WE NEED MORE MATURE GUYS! ^_^

Anyway, did you vote for older men as well? Who's your favorite? Let's talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment