Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Monday, July 4, 2016

Yandere Review - Kuni No Alice's Blood Dupre


Name: Blood Dupre
Yandere Type: Possessive, Manipulative
Role: Obtainable Character; Lead Character (Manga), Main Cast (Anime)

The one thing I just had to say first: "His hat is weird."
That makes sense though, 'cause he's the mad hatter. Big emphasis on mad.





Truth be told, I haven't played the Otome Game yet, but I have read the manga adaptation "Heart No Kuni No Alice." The manga (and most probably the game) could actually be considered a yandere paradise. As our heroine Alice says, "This is a world where you can materialize guns out of thin air." That means, violence is normal. Therefore, yanderes are normal.
The moment I read Kuni No Alice, I actually already had an idea that Blood and a lot of other characters are yanderes. But the truth is, the first time I met Blood, my expectation of him being a good yandere was pretty low.


Boy, I was so, so wrong.


There are so many types of yandere out there. Blood is the type who would think about cutting your legs off so you wouldn't ran away from him. Pretty scary, right? But what he said next sounded pretty cute to me. Well, just read this:





"I would swear to cut my heart out if I found another woman."

Don't think I'm a freak. I really liked that line. Everybody should be loyal to their partners, right?

Anyway, Blood is the Mad Hatter, leader of the mafia and an enemy to both Vivaldi - the queen and Mary Gowland - the marquis. The three groups are currently on war at with each other for practically the whole manga series.

The thing is, the reason why I started to like the series (even though it's not as good as other manga) is because of Blood... because Blood broke my heart, really.

It all started at the scene where Alice stumbled into Blood's private garden and found him and Vivaldi gazing at each other lovingly. At that moment, I immediately felt like I had stepped on Alice's shoes. Thousand questions were running into my mind:

Isn't this a garden where Blood forbid everyone to enter?

Why is Vivaldi here?

Aren't they supposed to be enemies?

Why are they looking at each other like that?

Why do they look so good together?

Are they secret lovers?

Is this why Vivaldi doesn't want me to be close to Blood?

Why do I feel so hurt?


Yup. That's what I really felt. I felt like a part of my heart has been torn to pieces. I mean, I want Blood for Alice, and I really liked Vivaldi, so seeing both her and Blood together felt a bit... heartbreaking.

Alice's and Blood's next encounters weren't exactly helping either. Because after the garden scene, both of them would fight and ignore each other for a couple of chapters. And by "a couple of chapters", I meant "a lot of chapters".

So much for my breaking heart.

Anyway, Blood was an amazing yandere. I believe that a great yandere isn't only capable of hurting someone physically, but also emotionally. Playing with feelings are the greatest torture after all. I believe that the only other yandere character that made me feel this way was Tei from the otome game Nameless: The One Thing You Must Recall. Man, that guy was creepy and lovable!

Anyway, since the manga doesn't really explain everything, I decided to go play the otome game later when I have time. Meanwhile, I tried to read an otome review by breadmasterlee.

According to the information I have gathered on the review, here are the shocking (and sexy) things that would happen in the game:

1. Both Alice and Blood would end up having "sexy" encounters every night in Blood's private office. (It made me think that the game is probably actually R-18)


Hey Blood, just where do you think that hand of yours are touching?

2. At the ball scene, if the player rejects Peter's kiss, continue to dance with Blood and say "I'm tired" later, both Alice and Blood would go to a private room and umm.. do some R-18 thing. I leave everything up for your imagination.

3. One of the ends actually involves threesome with Blood and... Vivaldi. I think that's ewww. But hey, if you like that kind of idea, I won't judge you.

4. Another "R-18 humping" scene on Alice's and Blood's ceremonial wedding night.



Well, wow. They've done "it" a lot, makes me wish I was Alice. Ha ha ha ha.
I learned that Blood's not the only one though. You would basically have a sexy time with any of the guys you choose.

P.S. threesome with the twin kids feels sooooo wrong. I mean, they're kids!

Another P.S. They've grown up on Clover No Kuni No Alice. They look hot.

P.S. again. Blood might actually be a combination of a yandere and tsundere. He treats Alice like crap, but he actually loves her! The manga's ending just proves it!

That's it for Blood!

And oh, if you are wondering what is really the relationship between Blood and Vivaldi, I'm not telling you. Go read it! It's only 35 chapters, anyway.

Let me leave to you some of the pictures of Blood that I found on Google!












3 comments:

  1. *giggles* Blood is so super hot! I read the manga and the light novel, they are all in English.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles too* you're absolutely right! The hottest guy out of everyone on Alice's harem.

      Delete
  2. Well i think they are all hot. Blood and Peter White.

    ReplyDelete