Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Yandere Review - Miss Detective's Undercover's Jeremy


Name: Jeremy
Yandere Type: Obsessive
Role: Obtainable Character

Okay, so before anything else, I would like to apologize for not posting as often. Been so busy with life that I no longer have the luxury of even opening my own blog. And since I've got a few days to waste right now, I might as well write a post, albeit a short one.

The otome game is called "Miss Detective's Undercover." It was introduced to me by a comment on this blog. The story revolves around the female main character who works as a detective and who's trying to capture the very elusive Mystic Thief X. The thief is sorta like Kaito Kid from Detective Conan since he informs people about the thievery he's about to do.

Anyway, Jeremy is one of the people the main character suspects of being Mystic Thief X. He's quite sickly and obsessive. How obsessive, you ask? Let this screenshot enlighten you.


Lol Jeremy.

So if you're looking for yanderes who would obsess over you, Jeremy could be the guy. Still, I have to be honest, though. I did not enjoy the game. It could just be my opinion, but the script writing is way too bad. I find most conversations to be quite cringeworthy. Even more disappointing is the fact that after I played other routes, all obtainable characters have the same manner of cringey speech.

In addition, the story is too predictable. Right on the first scene of the game, it's obvious who the heck is this Mystic Thief X. Even other people who played the game have the same comment.

I won't stop you from downloading the game (it's free in Playstore) but I will never ever recommend it either.



Signing out,
Qiara

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment