Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Art Post - If The RFA Were Bloggers


Anonymous Request: I have this little idea, what if the RFA were bloggers? What would they post about? Thanks!! xoxo. Tumblr link here. I'm totally feeling artsy right now so I made it an art post rather than a headcanon. And the drawings below are the very first art I have ever uploaded in all my blogs!! Hooray! I hope you guys enjoy it!


If Zen was a blogger...

mystic messenger zen comic



If Yoosung was a blogger

mystic messenger yoosung comic



If Jaehee was a blogger...

mystic messenger jaehee comic



If Jumin is a blogger...

mystic messenger jumin comic



And then...

mystic messenger 707 saeyoung saeran comic


If Vanderwood was a blogger...




I'd like to say sorry for the quality lol. My black fineliner just ran out of ink so I wasn't able to finish everyone. You guys give me a few days and I'll make one for V and Rika ^^. Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment