Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Monday, January 23, 2017

Qiara's Rants - "V" Is Now My Favorite Letter

mystic messenger v

Update: V's Route is now available. Email Guides to the new route can be found here.

Gosh, I am so butthurt in every single route due to V. Cheritz, why you do this to me?
Note: Heavy-spoilers alert! This post is only for those who has finished the secret routes. And no, this isn't a review. It's a rant!!!!!

In the last episodes of the Secret Ending 1, I was at my bed. I was crying, muttering "How dare you Rika!" and "How dare you everyone!" I already hated Rika at Jumin's route, and now I totally despise her. And no, I am not sorry for her even at the end. She should've gone to jail!

But really, the most heartbreaking part was V's funeral and everyone's speech. Unfortunately, due to this, I was starting to dislike Yoosung more and more. In every route, he keeps on trashing V, he keeps on being suspicious of him. And now that he's dead, he says "I forgive him"?! Lol Yoosung, he doesn't need your forgiveness because he did not do anything worth hating.

And Zen, I love you but I can't forgive the fact that you sent Rika away to Alaska. I'm all for Justice!

Okay, so enough with the hate post.

Be it in movies, anime, otome games, etc., I have always loved it when a beloved character dies. I actually like the empty feeling it gives me. Is this masochism? But this time around, I was not happy with V's death. I want him to stay alive. I want him to take that therapy and heal his eyes. I want him to continue looking at the world and capture it with a camera. Most of all, I want him to be free from Rika.

I have always imagined myself as V's younger sister. (Yeah yeah, laugh all you want.) Actually I also imagine myself as Jumin's girlfriend, Zen's ex-girlfriend and 707's and Jaehee's bestfriend. And Yoosung... I've never thought about you lol... anyway, I honestly felt like I just lost my older brother. So much, it hurts.

I have heard rumors that there will be a route for V soon. Whether that's true or not, I will be holding on the slightest hope that I will see V alive again... or as alive as a game character could be.

And so, "V" is now my favorite letter.

Signing out, Qiara Young.


SEE ALSO: REVIEW ON JUMIN HAN


P.S. I just said that I think of myself as V's sister. Then, wouldn't playing his route means I'm committing incest or something? *shocked*

Another P.S. I love V's real name "Jihyun Kim"... And no, I am not interested in Rika's real name. I don't care if Cheritz never reveals it.

2 comments:

  1. honestly same, i love v but when he died i was horrified. i was crying for like the entire secret end 1, but i stopped when i was reading the second to last. seeing the gunshot picture literally had me in tears, and it POURED when v reacted. i couldn't believe it T_T i was crying throughout his funeral. ahhh

    i think v did a couple of things wrong (such as saying to rika that she could blind him and he wouldn't leave her, and she legit tested that out), but he really was thinking the best for everyone. even yoosung. i love him and i've always had since playing zen's route (which was my second playthrough)

    (i also never had a favorite letter but considering v...just yes)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that gunshot picture T_T. It was a simple red picture, but gosh, the tears won't stop flowing. It was so sad that he loved Rika too much and she became his downfall T_T.

      Delete