Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Qiara's Useless Rants: "Earphones and Dummyhead Drama CDs"


I had to celebrate right now because I. Have. New. Earphones! Banzai!

Okay, why am I so happy over an earphone? It's because I had three before and all of them broke down simultaneously! How depressing is that? If you've been following this blog, you'd realize that I've been pretty much obsessed with drama cds using dummyhead mics. Without those earphones, you'd never be able to experience the wonderful feeling of a guy whispering in your ear!



Oh, now that I think about it, I also used this picture in my review for Dot Kareshi. And boy, Hero was soooo right! Anyway, as I said, because of my earphones breakdowns, I can't listen to drama cds much less those R-18 ones. Lolol. I miss Shinnosuke Tachibana's whispers and neck kisses (and moans).

And I was sooooo happy by the way! The earphones I just bought was cheap but with a good quality! I just hope it doesn't break down too soon. T^T. Well, I gotta say goodbye now! I had to attend to all drama cds out there that lay waiting on my laptop!

What's your experience with dummyhead mic drama cds?


No comments:

Post a Comment