Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Qiara's Rants - I'm falling in love with Zen


Yeah, so I know that Mystic Messenger isn't new anymore...


But what can I do? My previous phone could not even handle the storage requirements  of the game. So now that I have a new phone, I can finally play the game!

So I heard that Yoosung and Jumin are yanderes. Since Jumin's route is on the deep story and I don't have enough hourglasses yet, then Yoosung is the next choice... but in the end, Yoosung's route is not the first one I played... because that face above just... so... 

Let's just say that Zen wasn't kidding when he says he's handsome.

But really! Such a narcisstic man! Anyway, despite all his flaws and everything, I can't help myself but like the guy... especially when he's going through hard times, credits to Echo Girl -_-

So, who else among you likes Zen, too? And to those who have played all routes, who do you like the most? And seriously, is Jaehee's route worth playing?

And one last question, is it just me or did Zen really cosplay as Jisoo from Dandelion?




















He did, didn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment