Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Monday, July 25, 2016

Yandere Review - The Second Reproduction's Gardis

Male yandere. Second reproduction Gardis. Gardis Bad ending

Name: Gardis
Yandere Type: Obsessive; Protective
Role: Obtainable Character




Yay! Here I am again with a yandere recommendation from an otome game. This one is called "The Second Reproduction". The story goes like this: 

Christina was the third princess of Armenian, and born in the era of war against the Demons. Having the status of a “Champion”, Christina had countless battle victories upon her shoulders and was feared by the Demon race. 
Being the most successful of her three sisters, her mother the queen sent her on a secret mission to assassinate the Demon Lord Gardis in return for his ruthless annihilation of the Kingdom of Crofts. 
Obeying her mother’s orders for the sake of her kingdom, Christina set out alongside with her most loyal knight Lezette to take the Devil Lord’s head, and to bring peace to the land.


So the yandere guy in here is the demon lord Gardis. Gardis is definitely obsessive. He's like a doting boyfriend to Christina and he constantly teases her (sexually) and kisses her out of the blue. Throughout his whole route, it's obvious how he constantly obsesses over Christina. You'd be surprised at how much he talks about Christina behind her back.

Yet, unlike most yandere, his obsessiveness actually comes across as sweet and charming, not creepy.

Well, except for two scenes. First is that scene in the Wind Village where it is implied that Gardis committed a bloody murder for Christina's sake. And the second was the Bad Ending (which is just too sad and creepy). Both these scenes are definitely yandere!

Anyway, I really had fun playing Gardis' route. I was following someone's walkthrough so I could get a good end, but for the whole time I felt like I was actually on to a bad ending. I mean, everyone died in the end!

Male yandere. Second reproduction christina and gardis death.

Male yandere list. Second reproduction lezette death


I'm not kidding, by the way.

Fortunately, something supernatural happened. I'm not going to tell you what it is.

So, I hope I got you curious enough, and I hope I didn't spoil too much (though I think I do). And oh, Gardis' prime minister is a yandere, too. Perhaps even more so than Gardis. You could read my review on the prime minister here.

Have you played this yet? What do you think of Gardis? If not, you could download it here. Don't forget to download the english patch, unless you could read Japanese.




No comments:

Post a Comment