Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Yandere Review - La Corda's Yunoki Azuma


Name: Yunoki Azuma
Yandere Type: Manipulative, Teaser
Role: Main Cast

If you like music, I know you've been interested in Yunoki Azuma and the other cast one way or another. In my case, this anime was the reason why I forced my father to buy me a violin (and I'm currently convincing him to buy a keyboard piano since grand piano wouldn't exactly fit at our small house lol). And Yunoki is the reason why I found the flute cool for the first time.



As I said, Yunoki is not much yandere. He won't lock you up in a cage or something.

He would push you on the bed, though.



Or peep when you're in the changing room with that yandere-like face of his.


or he could push you into the wall and say every mean thing he could think of.


I'm not really a fan of goody-two-shoes male characters in the anime, so I didn't actually like Yunoki much in the first few episodes. And then that episode where he pushed Hino into the wall happened.

I was like, Oh my gosh! There's an evil side of Yunoki!

And of course, he had been my favorite character ever since. 

I liked how no one could have predicted this side of his. And although he continues to pretend that he's "kind" in front of the public, I know we all like the fact that his dark side emerges only when he's with Hino. And I know we all like it when he gets jealous of his bestfriend Hihara.

Anyway, it has always been a question whether which of the two personalities is the true Yunoki. While he fakes some of his tenderness, we all know that he does care, and we all know that that care is genuine. Is it the kind one? Or the dark one? Personally, I think both personalities are the true him.

And that malicious, disdainful yet attractive side of him is real too.

So, how would you rate Yunoki? Which do you think is his real personality?




6 comments:

  1. What? You totally forget to add that Yunoki is drop-dead gorgeous! That guy has it all: musical talent, looks, wealth, intelligence, a good side, and a manipulative, slightly evil side. I love Yunoki as a character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Drop-dead Gorgeous? You're absolutely right!
      I can't believe a guy like him has better hair than a girl like me ^_^ (But I guess that's the case with MOST anime characters. Lol)

      P.S. I love him, too! Especially his manipulative, slightly evil side.

      Delete
  2. I hate him, end of conversation HAHAHAHA!
    Lol. Mochiro.. . i like him at first but when he just suddenly said something meanie to kahoko, Lol. MAJOR TURNO OFF hahahaha! You can't blame me, he's goody-goody two shoes HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So this where we don't agree, Summer! ^_^ Hahaha. I hated him at first but when he just suddenly said something meanie to Kahoko, MAJOR TURN ON!! Hahahahahah!! But well, everybody has different opinions! ^_^

      Btw, thank you for constantly dropping by on my blog! ^_^

      Delete
  3. I Love him sooo much i like his two faced personality
    if u know any anime with an male lead like him i'll gladly watch it
    plss recommend some

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second this! I'm on the hunt ot any male lead or even second ML like him ��
    If anyone knows pls do let us know ��❤

    ReplyDelete