Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Yandere Review - Blood+'s Karl Fei-Ong


Name: Karl Fei-Ong
Yandere Type: Obssessive, (Kind of) Stalker
Role: Main Cast


If someone says "phantom", I'd expect someone like Solomon Goldsmith, and definitely not Karl Fei-Ong.



Truth be told, Karl is a pretty interesting character in Blood+ but I kinda don't like him. Not that he's really lame, it's just that he's not deep enough for a character, for me anyway.


I like how his pahntom persona constantly "stalks" Saya, though. Truly yanderific. He secretly put a blue rose on her desk, acting like some kind of phantom; he becomes completely obsessed with killing her, despite him believing they were soulmates; and he hates how Saya fails to remember him. 

I feel sorry about the fact that only Solomon seemed to truly care for him, though. Even if that "care" is actually just Solomon's own "guilt". Guilt for tricking Karl into becoming like them; guilt for aiding in Karl's death.



How would you rate Karl Fei-Ong? Let's talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment