Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Yandere Review - Fetish's Donor-san [Love Letter]


Name: [No name, so let's call just call him Donor-san]
Yandere Type: Stalker, Obsessive
Role: Main Cast
ONESHOT


It's been a while since I've made a yandere review so I think this calls for a major celebration.! Lol. Anyway, I've just read Fetish, a compilation of oneshots. Our story for today is found on chapter 2 of the manga, and it's called "Love Letter".

Have you ever heard of "Cellular Memory"? It's when the heart transplant recipients claim to feel the personality of their donor within them. Well, our protagonist just had an eye transplant, and it seems like she is seeing a lot of things that her eye donor has seen before.

Okay, I'm not gonna spoil anymore. You go read it, it's only 25 pages (do't worry, it's not horror). All I can't tell you is that I've got major goosebumps. Let's just say that Donor-san is seriously sick in the head. And even if I love the idea of yanderes who would obsess over me, this one is just no-no.

So, go read it now. And when you do, come back here and tell me what you think :)

Here's the link for the manga. "Love Letter" can be found in chapter 2.

7 comments:

  1. Can you please give a link to the manga? There are so many titled "Love Letter" :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://mangapark.me/manga/fetish-fujiwara-kaoru

      Here it is :)

      Delete
    2. Love Letter is the title of the second oneshot/chapter 2.

      Delete
    3. thank you! But I don't understand what happens at all. O_O

      Delete
    4. Well, it's as simple as this: the woman sees everything her eye donor has seen. Much to her horror, it turns out that the donor was stalking her when she was blind -- Even up to the point of observing near her while taking a bath, observing her while she's changing, and putting holes on her ceiling so he could observe her from above. Kinda creepy I must say, especially the fact that someone has been living above her ceiling all the time she was blind.

      I hope you understood now?

      Delete
  2. This one is quite extreme and the other stories in the collection as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally right. Chapter 3 is probably the most extreme out of all.

      Delete