Want an Anime-Manga-Manhwa-Webtoon Recommendation?

Check out my new wordpress blog and see if something caught your interest! CLICK HERE

Monday, July 18, 2016

Yandere Review - Vampire Knight's Rido Kuran

Male yandere list. Vampire knight. Rido kuran in a child's body. Handsome cute anime kid/child with heterochromia

Name: Rido Kuran
Yandere Type: Manipulative, Obssessive, Killer
Role: Antagonist


So, this isn't really Rido Kuran's real face. But this appearance is waaay too cute, don't you think?



When the history of the Kuran family was revealed, all I could think of was that if they weren't vampires whose DNA doesn't really matter, then the Kurans are definitely an incestuous family. Haruka and Juri, Rido's siblings, are married... and Rido was lusting after Juri. So, tell me if that wasn't incestuous. Ha ha.

I think the readers can understand, though. They were only trying to preserve their pureblood race.

Anyway, I was contemplating at first whether to consider him a yandere or a yangire. In the end, I decided to label him as a yandere. He was sooo obsessing with his younger sister after all, and would do anything to have her.

I could completely understand why Juri would reject him, though.

Because if I have two older brothers whom I can commit incest with...

Male yandere list. Vampire knight. Haruka Kuran
Haruka Kuran



Male yandere list. Vampire knight. Rido Kuran. Hot handsome anime guy with heterochromia.
Rido Kuran

...I'd rather spread my legs for Haruka! Lolololol. But that's just my opinion. You're free to choose Rido for yourself anytime.

Anyway, there's one thing that I must thank Rido for. You see, my favorite character in Vampire Knight was Senri Shiki, Rido's son. Unfortunately, Shiki is waaaay too emotionless. He speaks less. I don't even remember if he actually smiled in the whole manga series.

But when Rido possessed him, we got to see a bloodlust yandere Shiki!! Thank you, Rido! 

Male yandere list. Vampire knight. Rido Kuran in Senri Shiki's body. hot handsome Anime guy with heterochromia


And oh, how I wished Shiki stayed that way, but alas, such a wish could never be granted! Hahahahah! So? How about you? How would you rate Rido Kuran? And if you were Juri, who would you choose?

Update: I just realized that my favorite character from Ozmafia "Caramia" and Rido Kuran share the same voice actor: Tarusuke Shingaki. Additional points for Rido then, go thank Caramia.


No comments:

Post a Comment